Wastebits is a web-based platform that connects generators, waste facilities, and service providers for tracking and controlling waste activity. Through product and service offerings, Wastebits empowers these companies to save money, increase efficiency, and gain better control over their waste data.
Our technology connects people, conversations, and waste activities within a single ecosystem, providing the right people with the right information at the right time, transforming a labor-intensive, manual process.
After almost 2 years of building and refining the software, Wastebits officially launched in January 2014. Since then, we've been supporting clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium independent service providers across North America and beyond.
- January 2014
- Dan Collins
- Press Contact
- Select Mentions
- Online Tool Aims to Help Haulers, Generators Track & Manage Waste Transactions
- Northeast Ohio StartUp Bus Create Waste Industry Application
- StartupBus, a boot camp on wheels for entrepreneurs, visits Akron
- EPA names advisory board for new electronic manifest system for hazardous waste shipments
- Cleveland area transitioning from Rust Belt to Tech Belt: Tech Czar Talk
- Student venture fund sees early returns at University of Akron: the Mix
- Aussie start-ups seek success on the road
- Social Accounts