Last Updated: April 10, 2020
Information We Collect
We may collect certain Personal Information you voluntarily submit as part of your registration/login into Our Sites or Our Products and your choice to opt-in to any marketing campaigns or other links through Our Sites or Our Products whether through emails or other communications sent by us. The types of Personal Information we may collect include your name, email address, device ID, telephone number, user account information, and other similar contact data. This information may be combined with information already in our possession or made available to us through United States federal and state public databases, other files we are licensed to receive, and/or information we obtain from other sources. We may also collect information as a result of your interaction with any of Our Sites or Our Products, our marketing materials and/or any newsletter or other communication we send. This means we may collect information from you through multiple locations, not just the initial one of Our Sites, or Our Products, through which you register for a user account.
We may also collect information regarding a user's use of Our Products with software application tools and data files, such as cookies, web log files, clear GIFs, pixels and/or similar devices, to identify our users and their devices, including by IP addresses, device state information, unique device identifiers, device hardware and OS information, and information relating to how Our Products is functioning ("Operational Information"). You have the ability to control access, such Operational Information through the control settings on your device. You can remove or reject persistent cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet browser’s “Help” file. If you remove a persistent cookie, you may be requested to reregister or log in again upon returning to Our Sites or Our Products or when opting-in to any of our marketing campaigns via email or newsletters. If you reject persistent cookies, the functionality of Our Sites, Our Products, or other communications (like our newsletters), or any part thereof, may be impaired or unavailable. If we identify that you are accessing Our Sites or Our Products through multiple devices, we will associate each such device with your profile.
Please note that your election to remove our access to Personal Information or Operational Information may impact the functionality of Our Products. If you have any questions about our use of Personal Information or Operational Information, please feel free to contact us.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Identify and verify your right to access your user account.
- Personalize and enhance your experience while interacting with Our Sites or Our Products.
- Provide Our Products’ functionality and our services to you through Our Products.
- Deliver the type of content and services that we believe may be of interest to you, including emails, newsletters, alerts, and advertising targeted to your use of Our Sites and/or Our Products and/or interests based on your professional activities and/or other information we possess.
- Monitor usage and interaction statistics on Our Sites, Our Products, and/or through responses to our communications.
- Enhance, improve and develop new products, services, and overall customer support.
- Perform data analytics.
- Establish your user account and authenticate you during a registration or login to any of Our Sites or Our Products.
- Allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to your questions and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you (via email, text, phone, or mail) either directly or indirectly through our service provider to send you special offers, discounts or marketing information related to our products and services from us, our affiliates or our business partners.
- Share your response information to our communications with your company, or the sponsor(s) of any program link with which you interact through Our Sites or Our Products.
- Allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted by law.
We use the Operational Information to perform data analytics, analyze and evaluate the features and functionality of Our Products and our products and services. We may also use Operational Information to process automatic crash reporting which collects reports of crashes, other technical issues, and information relating to how Our Products are functioning.
Protection of Personal Information
Although we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information that is transmitted over the Internet or stored on Our Sites or Our Products, we have security procedures. Data security is implemented through physical, administrative, and technical safeguards we put in place and operational procedures we follow to protect your Personal Information. We protect your transactions involving your Personal Information over the Internet using Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. We restrict access to your Personal Information in our database to our authorized employees, agents, certain of our authorized business partners and/or authorized Third Party Providers as appropriate or necessary to provide services and/or Our Products.
Please note that we do not have any control over or responsibility for information you share about yourself on or through any websites outside of Our Sites or Our Products; including any third party websites accessed or linked through Our Sites or Our Products. All such sharing of information and content is done at your own risk. Any concerns over the sharing of information on or with a particular website not owned by us should be handled by dealing directly with that website.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. § 6501.06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1 – 312.12, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from users under the age of 18 online or through Our Products. By using Our Products and any user account, you represent that you are not younger than 180. If you think that we have collected personal information from a visitor under the age of 18, please contact us.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
- Provision of Information. If you use Our Products on behalf of a company, your use of Our Products may be disclosed to such company.
- Third Party Providers. We may disclose Personal Information to our Third Party Providers as necessary to provide our services or Our Products.
- Third-Party Advertising. We typically do not provide Personal Information to any third party for marketing/advertising purposes but may disclose for internal analytics and user verification.
- Enforcement of Rights/Security. We reserve the right to release Personal Information (i) when we are under legal compulsion to do so (e.g., we have received a subpoena) or we otherwise believe that the law requires us to do so, (ii) when we believe it is necessary to protect and/or enforce the rights, property interests, or safety of us, Our Sites, Our Products, our users, customers, or others, or (iii) as we deem necessary to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, prevent fraud, and otherwise enforce the privacy statement and other user agreements.
- Reorganization or Sale of the Company. In the event that we are merged with or become part of another organization, we are sold, we sell all – or substantially all – of our assets, or we are otherwise reorganized, all of our information, including your information may be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity.
- As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer Personal Information to third parties where we are expressly authorized or required by applicable law to do so.
In addition to you providing us with Personal Information, you may also provide us with or we may otherwise acquire non-Personal Information (i.e., information which does not personally identify you). We reserve the right to use and/or disclose such non-Personal Information as we choose, including to third parties, for any reason (e.g., marketing and advertising). This includes information that has been de-identified and/or subjected to pseudonymization.
We may aggregate information that you provide or is otherwise collected from or about you with information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is not personally identifiable to you. Once such information is non-Personal Information, we reserve the right to use and/or disclose such non-Personal Information as we choose, including to third parties, for any reason (e.g., marketing and advertising).
Depending on the applicable law and regulations, you may have certain rights, including the following:
- Your right to Access – means that you can ask us for a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you.
- Your right to Correct - if you believe that any of the Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to correct such Personal Information by providing us with the correct up-to-date Personal Information.
- Right to Erasure – you can ask us to delete the incorrect or out-of-date Personal Information and we will be happy to do so unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation. In certain circumstances you may also have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information. For example, if you no longer wish to use Our Products.
- Right to Portability – you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information in a commonly used and machine readable format to be provided to you or to such other third party as you specify.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data