Need a Price Quote for Your Waste?
Get an affordable solution from our channel partners.
Harvest exists to fuel a more sustainable world – where organic resources are harvested, not wasted. Our commercial composting facility in Lathrop turns yard trimmings and food scraps (when mixed with yard trimmings) into nutrient rich compost and custom soil blends.
MATERIALS ACCEPTED FOR RECYCLING
• Yard Trimmings (branches, brush, cactus, flowers, floral trimmings, grasses and weeds, leaves, tree trimmings)
• Food scraps (bakery goods, bread, grains, tortillas, beans, coffee grounds, tea leaves, egg shells, flour products, fruit, nuts, nutshells, pasta, noodles, rice products, popcorn, soup, vegetables (raw and cooked)
• Other (corks; dimensional lumber such as small wood pieces or sawdust; paper and wood crates
• Palm fronds
• Proteins (no cheese, meat fish)
• Straws, utensils, polystyrene or plastic
• Pots, plastic bags, flats or packs
• Painted or pressure-treated lumber
• Plastic bags
• Concrete or asphalt
• Potting soil
• Logs, No stumps
• Sod, soil or dirt